15 letter Crossword/Hangman Answers ---------------
Found 460 results Matching Hangman Answers
ITALIAN RYE GRASS
- A grain yielded by a hardy cereal grass , closely allied to wheat; also, the plant itself.
- A disease in a hawk.
- A perennial European grass ; -- called also rye grass, and red darnel.
- an operator that leaves unchanged the element on which it operates; "the identity under numerical multiplication is 1"
- Of or pertaining to an ideogram; representing ideas by symbols, independently of sounds; as, 9 represents not the word ``nine,'' but the idea of the number itself.
- in an idiographic manner; "it's written ideographically"
- unworthiness meriting public disgrace and dishonor
- an artery that originates from the superior mesenteric artery and supplies the terminal part of the ileum and the cecum and the vermiform appendix and the ascending colon