Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if indian breadroot is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on indian breadroot.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer INDIANBREADROOT (indian breadroot) has 0 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word INDIANBREADROOT (indian breadroot) is NOT valid in any word game. (Sorry, you cannot play INDIANBREADROOT (indian breadroot) in Scrabble, Words With Friends etc)
There are 15 letters in INDIANBREADROOT ( A1B3D2E1I1N1O1R1T1 )
To search all scrabble anagrams of INDIANBREADROOT, to go: INDIANBREADROOT?
Rearrange the letters in INDIANBREADROOT and see some winning combinations
13 letters out of INDIANBREADROOT
11 letters out of INDIANBREADROOT
9 letters out of INDIANBREADROOT
8 letters out of INDIANBREADROOT
7 letters out of INDIANBREADROOT
6 letters out of INDIANBREADROOT
5 letters out of INDIANBREADROOT
4 letters out of INDIANBREADROOT
3 letters out of INDIANBREADROOT
2 letters out of INDIANBREADROOT
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of indian breadroot in various dictionaries:
INDIAN BREADROOT - Pediomelum is a genus of legumes known as Indian breadroots. These are glandular perennial plants with palmately-arranged leaves. They have a main er...
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Indian breadroot might refer to|
|Pediomelum is a genus of legumes known as Indian breadroots. These are glandular perennial plants with palmately-arranged leaves. They have a main erect stem with inflorescences of blue or purple flowers and produce hairy legume pods containing beanlike seeds. Some species have woody roots while others have starchy tuber-like roots which can be eaten like tuber vegetables such as potatoes or made into flour. Indian breadroots are native to North America. Many species have synonymy with genus Psoralea.|
* Selected species:* Pediomelum argophyllum - silverleaf Indian breadroot
* Pediomelum aromaticum - aromatic Indian breadroot
* Pediomelum californicum - California Indian breadroot
* Pediomelum canescens - buckroot
* Pediomelum castoreum - beaver Indian breadroot
* Pediomelum cuspidatum - largebract Indian breadroot
* Pediomelum cyphocalyx - turniproot
* Pediomelum digitatum - palmleaf Indian breadroot
* Pediomelum esculentum - large Indian breadroot
* Pediomelum humile - Rydberg's Indian breadroot
* Pediomelum hypogaeum - subterranean Indian breadroot
* Pediomelum latestipulatum - Texas Plains Indian breadroot
* Pediomelum linearifolium - narrowleaf Indian breadroot
* Pediomelum megalanthum - intermountain Indian breadroot
* Pediomelum mephiticum - skunktop
* Pediomelum pariense - Paria River Indian breadroot
* Pediomelum pentaphyllum - small Indian breadroot
* Pediomelum reverchonii - rock Indian breadroot
* Pediomelum rhombifolium - gulf Indian breadroot
* Pediomelum subacaule - Nashville breadrootPediomelium tenuiflorum see under old name Psoralidium tenuiflorum