15 letter Crossword/Hangman Answers ---------------
Found 676 results Matching Hangman Answers
- Relating to Galen or to his principles and method of treating diseases.
- Relating to a genus or kind; pertaining to a whole class or order; as, a general law of animal or vegetable economy.
- Comprehending many species or individuals; not special or particular; including all particulars; as, a general inference or conclusion.
- Not restrained or limited to a precise import; not specific; vague; indefinite; lax in signification; as, a loose and general expression.
- Common to many, or the greatest number; widely spread; prevalent; extensive, though not universal; as, a general opinion; a general custom.
- Having a relation to all; common to the whole; as, Adam, our general sire.
- As a whole; in gross; for the most part.
- Usual; common, on most occasions; as, his general habit or method.
- persons who make or amend or repeal laws
- A small, active, winged species of cockroach , the water bug.
- An orthopterous insect of the genus Blatta, and allied genera.
- Of or pertaining to, or exhibiting the phenomena of, galvanism; employing or producing electrical currents.
- battery consisting of a number of voltaic cells arranged in series or parallel