13 letter Crossword/Hangman Answers ---------------
Found 931 results Matching Hangman Answers
- A contagious viral febrile disorder commencing with catarrhal symptoms, and marked by the appearance on the third day of an eruption of distinct red circular spots, which coalesce in a crescentic form, are slightly raised above the surface, and after the fourth day of the eruption gradually decline; rubeola.
- A disease of trees.
- An acute but mild viral infection characterized by a dusky red cutaneous eruption resembling that of measles, but attended by only mild respiratory problems or fever; -- called also German measles.
- The act of Germanizing.
GOOD KING HENRY
- A metallic element mostly obtained by reduction from cinnabar, one of its ores.
- One of the planets of the solar system, being the one nearest the sun, from which its mean distance is about 36,000,000 miles.
- A carrier of tidings; a newsboy; a messenger; hence, also, a newspaper.
- Sprightly or mercurial quality; spirit; mutability; fickleness.
- A plant , of the Spurge family, the leaves of which are sometimes used for spinach, in Europe.