15 letter Crossword/Hangman Answers ---------------
Found 856 results Matching Hangman Answers
- A shrub of the genus Syringa.
- A light purplish color like that of the flower of the purplish lilac.
- papaver.] Any plant or species of the genus Papaver, herbs with showy polypetalous flowers and a milky juice.
CASTOR AND POLLUX
- A person sanctified; a holy or godly person; one eminent for piety and virtue; any true Christian, as being redeemed and consecrated to God.
- One of the blessed in heaven.
- One canonized by the church.
- See Saint Elmo's fire, under Saint.
- Supreme power; sovereignty; sway; dominion.
- The dominion of an emperor; the territory or countries under the jurisdiction and dominion of an emperor , usually of greater extent than a kingdom, always comprising a variety in the nationality of, or the forms of administration in, constituent and subordinate portions; as, the Austrian empire.
- Any dominion; supreme control; governing influence; rule; sway; as, the empire of mind or of reason.
- Belonging to the arial regions, or visible heavens.
- Of or pertaining to the spiritual heaven; heavenly; divine.
- Of, pertaining to, or characteristic of, the Chinese, or Celestial, Empire, of the Chinese people.