14 letter Crossword/Hangman Answers ---------------
Found 1169 results Matching Hangman Answers
- Of or pertaining to Cadmus, a fabulous prince of Thebes, who was said to have introduced into Greece the sixteen simple letters of the alphabet -- , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- A flower and shrub of any species of the genus Rosa, of which there are many species, mostly found in the morthern hemispere Note: Roses are shrubs with pinnate leaves and usually prickly stems.
- A knot of ribbon formed like a rose; a rose knot; a rosette, esp.
- A rose window.
- A perforated nozzle, as of a pipe, spout, etc., for delivering water in fine jets; a rosehead; also, a strainer at the foot of a pump.
- The erysipelas.
- The card of the mariner's compass; also, a circular card with radiating lines, used in other instruments.
- The color of a rose; rose-red; pink.
- A diamond.
- Same as Rose window and Wheel window.
- A revolving piece of fireworks resembling in form the window of the same name.
- a circular firework that spins round and round emitting colored fire
- A building set apart for Christian worship.
- A Jewish or heathen temple.
- A formally organized body of Christian believers worshiping together.
- A body of Christian believers, holding the same creed, observing the same rites, and acknowledging the same ecclesiastical authority; a denomination; as, the Roman Catholic church; the Presbyterian church.
- The collective body of Christians.
- Any body of worshipers; as, the Jewish church; the church of Brahm.
- The aggregate of religious influences in a community; ecclesiastical influence, authority, etc.; as, to array the power of the church against some moral evil.