15 letter Crossword/Hangman Answers ---------------
Found 640 results Matching Hangman Answers
ACT OF UNIFORMITY
- The quality or state of being uniform; freedom from variation or difference; resemblance to itself at all times; sameness of action, effect, etc., under like conditions; even tenor; as, the uniformity of design in a poem; the uniformity of nature.
- Consistency; sameness; as, the uniformity of a man's opinions.
- Similitude between the parts of a whole; as, the uniformity of sides in a regular figure; beauty is said to consist in uniformity with variety.
- Continued or unvaried sameness or likeness.
- Conformity to a pattern or rule; resemblance, consonance, or agreement; as, the uniformity of different churches in ceremonies or rites.
- A name for several plants with golden yellow blossoms, especially the Calendula officinalis , and the cultivated species of Tagetes.
- Of or pertaining to Africa.
- A common flower in England having yellow blossoms and appearing in early spring.
- In the United States, the marsh marigold , appearing in wet places in early spring and often used as a pot herb.
- Any one of three species of large South American ostrichlike birds of the genera Rhea and Pterocnemia.
- The process of Americanizing.