12 letter Crossword/Hangman Answers ---------------
Found 1176 results Matching Hangman Answers
- a city in Northwest Turkey; a Thracian town that was rebuilt and renamed by the Roman emperor Hadrian.
- The first day of the week, -- consecrated among Christians to rest from secular employments, and to religious worship; the Christian Sabbath; the Lord's Day.
- The period including the four Sundays before Christmas.
- The first or the expected second coming of Christ.
- Coming; any important arrival; approach.
- Made or decorated after the fanciful style of the ornamentation in the Alhambra, which affords an unusually fine exhibition of Saracenic or Arabesque architecture.
- The feast of All Saints.