11 letter Crossword/Hangman Answers ---------------
Found 2426 results Matching Hangman Answers
- One who regards and keeps the seventh day of the week as holy, agreeably to the letter of the fourth commandment in the Decalogue.
- A strict observer of the Sabbath.
- Of or pertaining to the Sabbath, or the tenets of Sabbatarians.
- Without Sabbath, or intermission of labor; hence, without respite or rest.
- The tenets of the Sadducees.
- That by which anything is made known or represented; that which furnishes evidence; a mark; a token; an indication; a proof.
- The ninth of the twelve signs of the zodiac, which the sun enters about November 22, marked thus ] in almanacs; the Archer.
- A part of the Mass, or, in Protestant churches, a part of the communion service, of which the first words in Latin are Sanctus, sanctus, sanctus ; -- called also Tersanctus.
- An anthem composed for these words.
- One versed in Sanskrit.