Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if tenet is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on tenet.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer TENET has 876 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word TENET is VALID in some board games. Check TENET in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of tenet in various dictionaries:
noun - a religious doctrine that is proclaimed as true without proof
An opinion, doctrine, or principle held as being true by a person or especially by an organization.
noun - a principle, belief, or doctrine held to be true
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|It may be held in a church|
|Article of faith|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|It's generally held to be true and is often referred to as a basic|
|This palindrome is another word for a principle or belief|
|An opinion or principle held by a person or group|
A tenet is one of the principles on which a belief or theory is based.|
* Tenet may also refer to:
* Tenet (theological), described under Dogma
* Tenet (band), a Canadian heavy metal band
* Tenet Healthcare, a hospital holding company
* Tennet people, an ethnic group in South Sudan
* George Tenet (born 1953), Former CIA Director
* TENET (network), the Tertiary Education and Research Network of South Africa, a South African computer network
* The tenet in the Sator Square