Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if basis is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on basis.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer BASIS has 278 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word BASIS is VALID in some board games. Check BASIS in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of basis in various dictionaries:
noun - a relation that provides the foundation for something
noun - the fundamental assumptions from which something is begun or developed or calculated or explained
noun - the most important or necessary part of something
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Amount from which to figure sale profit|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|The underlying support or foundation for an idea, argument, or process.|
|the underlying support or foundation for an idea, argument, or process.|
|the most important or necessary part of something|
|the fundamental assumptions from which something is begun or developed or calculated or explained|
|a relation that provides the foundation for something|
|A condition for relating or proceeding: a first-name basis a friendly basis. See Synonyms at base1.|
|A pattern or schedule for proceeding: on a weekly basis.|
|The fundamental principle.|
|The chief constituent the fundamental ingredient: The basis for most liquids is water.|
|A foundation upon which something rests.|
|Basis might refer to|
* Bangladesh Association of Software and Information Services (BASIS)
* BASIS International, a programming language development company
* in Renaissance music, the bassline was sometimes called the basis
* BASIS Schools, a group of high-expectations schools primarily in Arizona, USA but also with locations in Washington, D.C. and Texas
* Basis Technology Corp., a text analytics company
* In economics:
* Adjusted basis, the net cost of an asset after adjusting for various tax-related items
* Basis of futures, the value differential between a future and the spot price
* Basis (options), the value differential between a call option and a put option
* Basis point, 0.01%, often used in the context of interest rates
* Basis trading, a trading strategy consisting of the purchase of a security and the sale of a similar security
* Cost basis, in income tax law, the original cost of property adjusted for factors such as depreciation
* Tax basis, cost of an asset
* In mathematics:
* Basis function
* Basis (l