Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if tel is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on tel.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer TEL has 814 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word TEL is VALID in some board games. Check TEL in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of tel in various dictionaries:
noun - an ancient mound in the Middle East
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|___ el Amarna, Egyptian excavation site|
|___ el Amarna, Egypt|
|Monthly bill: Abbr.|
|Addr. book entry|
|Address book no.|
|Part of A.T.&T.: Abbr.|
|K-___ (big name in records)|
|___ Hay, Israeli memorial|
|Tel, Lorestan, IRAN (ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF)|
|Tel, Ouham-Pende, CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC|
|tel, Denizli, TURKEY|
|Tel, Nurestan, AFGHANISTAN|
|Tel, Xacmaz, AZERBAIJAN|
|tel, A2, FRANCE|
|Tel, Cacheu, GUINEA-BISSAU|
|Tel might refer to|
* TE Connectivity, a global electronics component manufacturer by NYSE stick ticker symbol|
* Technology-Enhanced Learning
* TEL oncogene, another symbol for ETV6
* Test of Economic Literacy, a standardized test of economics nationally norm-referenced in the United States for use in upper-grade levels of high schools
* Tetraethyllead, a gasoline additive to make leaded gasoline
* The European Library, an Internet service that allows access to the resources of 48 European national libraries and an increasing number of research libraries
* Tokyo Electron, a semiconductor equipment manufacturer
* Transporter erector launcher, a mobile missile launch platform
* Thomson-East Coast MRT Line of the Singapore MRT.Tel may refer to:
* Telescopium, a southern constellation
* Tel, alternate name of Tall-e Nemat, a village in Iran
* tel, a URI scheme used e.g. on the Web to link to telephone numbers
* .tel domain name
* tel parameter in the hCard microformat
* Tel Aviv, major Israeli city
* Tel, Azerbaijan, a v