Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if nay is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on nay.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer NAY has 658 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word NAY is VALID in some board games. Check NAY in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of nay in various dictionaries:
noun - a negative
adv - not this merely but also
No: All but four Democrats voted nay.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|'___, smile not at my sullen brow': Byron|
|Vote by 38-Across|
|Word of rejection|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|or rather (used to emphasize a more appropriate word than one just used).|
|not this merely but also not only so but|
|used to introduce a second and more extreme phrase in a sentence when the first phrase was not strong enough:|
|Northern for no adverb :|
|No: All but four Democrats voted nay.|
|And moreover: He was ill-favored, nay, hideous.|
|A denial or refusal.|
|A negative vote or voter.|
|Nay, (Region code: 20), AFGHANISTAN|
|Nay, Koulikoro, MALI|
|Nay, Aquitaine, FRANCE|
|Nay, Khorasan, IRAN (ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF)|
|Nay, Basse-Normandie, FRANCE|
|Nay, Al Qalyubiyah, EGYPT|
|Nay, Tambacounda, SENEGAL|
|Nay might refer to|
Nay or |
* Nay (name)
* Ney (also nay, nye, nai), a wind instrument
* Nay, Manche, a place in the Manche département of France
* Nay, Pyrénées-Atlantiques, a place in the Pyrénées-Atlantiques département of France
* Nay-ye Olya, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
* Nay-ye Sofla, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
* Nay, Iran, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
* Kalateh-ye Nay, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
* Ernst Wilhelm Nay, German abstract painter
* an abbreviation for the Mexican state Nayarit
* Beijing Nanyuan Airport, China; IATA airport code NAY
* Newton Aycliffe railway station, England; National Rail station code NAY
* An archaic form of no, used mainly in oral voting, and the opposite of yea*