Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if ringer is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on ringer.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer RINGER has 82 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word RINGER is VALID in some board games. Check RINGER in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of ringer in various dictionaries:
noun - a person who rings church bells (as for summoning the congregation)
noun - a person who is almost identical to another
noun - a contestant entered in a competition under false pretenses
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|A dead one looks like something else|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|3 points on one throw in horseshoes|
|Ringer might refer to|
Ringer(s) may refer to:* Ringer, in sports idiom, an impostor, especially one whose pretense is intended to gain an advantage in a competition|
* Ringer (comics), a Marvel Comics villain
* Ringer (EP), an EP by Four Tet
* "Ringer" (song), a song by Godflesh
* Ringer T-shirt, a style of T-shirt
* Bell-ringer, one who plays bells, especially church bells
* Road course ringer, a non-NASCAR driver hired to race at a road course
* Lactated Ringer's solution, also known as Ringer's, a fluid used in medical treatment
* Intravenous sugar solution usually glucose
* Stockman (Australia), known as a ringer in the Top End
* The mechanism in a telephone that announces an incoming call
* In horseshoes, a shoe that encircles the stake
* A member of Tolkien fandom
* Ringers: Lord of the Fans, a documentary on the subject
* An ornithologist trained in bird ringing
* A game piece used for scoring in the 2007 FIRST Robotics Competition game Rack 'n Roll
* Ringer (film), a 1996 thriller starring Timothy Bottoms
* Ringer (TV series), a CW s