Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if copy is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on copy.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer COPY has 198 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word COPY is VALID in some board games. Check COPY in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of copy in various dictionaries:
noun - a reproduction of a written record (e.g. of a legal or school record)
noun - a thing made to be similar or identical to another thing
noun - matter to be printed
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Cheat, in a way|
|Material for an editor|
|Kind of cat|
|Cheat on a test|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|hear or understand someone speaking on a radio transmitter.|
|a thing made to be similar or identical to another.|
|a single specimen of a particular book, record, or other publication or issue.|
|matter to be printed.|
|make a similar or identical version of reproduce.|
|imitate the style or behaviour of.|
|Hear or understand someone speaking on a radio transmitter.|
|Imitate the style or behaviour of.|
|Make a similar or identical version of reproduce.|
|A blank booklet or notebook used for schoolwork.|
|Copy might refer to|
* Copying or the product of copying (including the plural "copies"); the duplication of information or an artifact|
* Cut, copy and paste, a method of reproducing text or other data in computing
* Photocopying, a process which makes paper copies of documents and other visual images
* Fax, a telecommunications technology used to transfer copies of documents, especially over the telephone network
* Facsimile, a copy or reproduction that is as true to the original source as possible
* Replica, a copy closely resembling the original concerning its shape and appearance
* Term of art in U.S. copyright law meaning a material object in which a work of authorship has been embodied, such as a book
* Copy (procedure word), a response indicating satisfactory receipt of last radio transmission
* Copy (command), a shell command on MS DOS and Windows systems
* Copy (written), written content in publications, in contrast to photographs or other elements of layout
* Copy (album), the debut album of the el