Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if proxy is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on proxy.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer PROXY has 91 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word PROXY is VALID in some board games. Check PROXY in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of proxy in various dictionaries:
noun - a person authorized to act for another
noun - a power of attorney document given by shareholders of a corporation authorizing a specific vote on their behalf at a corporate meeting
A person authorized to act for another; an agent or a substitute.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|One with the power of attorney|
|Kind of vote|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|This adjective that precedes "server" refers to a server that is an intermediary between a user & a client|
|This term for a person who's authorized to act for another is short for procuracy|
|A contraction of "procuracy", it's a person you authorize to vote in your place|
|Shortened from "procuracy", it's the power of attorney given to another to vote your shares of stock|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|A figure that can be used to represent the value of something in a calculation.|
|The authority to represent someone else, especially in voting.|
|a figure that can be used to represent the value of something in a calculation.|
|the authority to represent someone else, especially in voting.|
|a power of attorney document given by shareholders of a corporation authorizing a specific vote on their behalf at a corporate meeting|
|a person authorized to act for another|
|A person authorized to act for another an agent or substitute.|
|The authority to act for another.|
|The written authorization to act in place of another.|
|authority given to a person to act for someone else, such as by voting for them in an election, or the person who this authority is given to:|
|Proxy might refer to|
* Proxy or agent (law), a substitute authorized to act for another entity or a document which authorizes the agent so to act|
* Proxy (climate), a measured variable used to infer the value of a variable of interest in climate research
* Proxy (statistics), a measured variable used to infer the value of a variable of interest
* Healthcare proxy, a document used to specify an agent to make medical decisions for a patient in case they are incapacitated
* Proxy abuse (or vicarious abuse), abuse committed on behalf of somebody else
* Proxy bullying (or vicarious bullying), bullying committed on behalf of somebody else
* Proxy fight, attempting to influence how company shareholders use their proxy votes
* Proxy marriage, common amongst European monarchs, where one party is not present in person to their marriage to the other
* Proxy murder, a murder committed on behalf of somebody else
* Proxy statement, information published related to a U.S. stockholders' meeting
* Proxy voting, a vote cast