Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if piso is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on piso.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer PISO has 3 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word PISO is VALID in some board games. Check PISO in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of piso in various dictionaries:
noun - the Philippine peso
PISO - The Piso family of ancient Rome was a prominent plebeian branch of the gens Calpurnia, descended from Calpus the son of Numa Pompilius. with at least...
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|___ mojado (Spanish side of a 'wet floor' sign)|
|___ mojado (safety sign translation)|
|Ricardo Arjona album "5to ___"|
|Last Seen in these Crosswords & Puzzles|
|Aug 30 2016 Jonesin'|
|Jan 31 2016 Rock and Roll|
|Mar 11 2009 The A.V Club|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|See Table at currency.|
The Piso family of ancient Rome was a prominent plebeian branch of the gens Calpurnia, descended from Calpus the son of Numa Pompilius. with at least 50 prominent Roman family members recognized. Members are known into the 2nd century.|
* Notable members:* Gaius Calpurnius Piso (praetor 211 BC)
* Lucius Calpurnius Piso Frugi (consul 133 BC)
* Lucius Calpurnius Piso Caesoninus (consul 112 BC)
* Gaius Calpurnius Piso (consul 67 BC)
* Marcus Pupius Piso Frugi Calpurnianus - consul 61 BC
* Lucius Calpurnius Piso Caesoninus - consul 58 BC, father-in-law of Julius Caesar
* Lucius Calpurnius Piso (consul 15 BC), pontifex
* Gnaeus Calpurnius Piso, consul 7 BC, was charged of being involved in the death of Germanicus
* Lucius Calpurnius Piso (consul 1 BC), augur
* Lucius Calpurnius Piso (consul 27)
* Gaius Calpurnius Piso, senator, leader of the Pisonian conspiracy in AD 65.
* Lucius Calpurnius Piso Licinianus - briefly deputy emperor of Galba for five days in 69.
* Gaius Calpurnius Piso, consul in AD 111
* Lucius Calpurni