Anagrammer Crossword Solver is a powerful crossword puzzle resource site. We maintain millions of regularly updated crossword solutions, clues and answers of almost every popular crossword puzzle and word game out there. We encourage you to bookmark our puzzle solver as well as the other word solvers throughout our site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and plenty more resources that will make you a much better player. This page shows you that Halloween mo. is a possible clue for oct. You can also see that this clue and answer has appeared in these newspapers and magazines: November 1 2018 Thomas Joseph - King Feature Syndicate, October 30 2018 Jonesin', October 23 2018 Newsday.com and more. Oct: Oct or OCT may refer to: A prefix meaning eight October, the 10th month of the year in the Julian an...
Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if oct is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on oct.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer OCT has 670 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word OCT is NOT valid in any word game. (Sorry, you cannot play OCT in Scrabble, Words With Friends etc)
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of oct in various dictionaries:
noun - the month following September and preceding November
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|A short form of octal|
|the month following September and preceding November|
|written abbreviation for October|
|Eight having eight.|
|Oct might refer to|
Oct or |
* A prefix meaning eight
* October, the 10th month of the year in the Julian and Gregorian calendars
* Octal, the numeral system
* Octans, a constellation
* Obsessive Compulsive Tendencies, a criterion involved in the diagnosis of obsessive-compulsive disorder
* Ontario Certified Teacher, a professional designation
* Odd Cycle Transversal in graph theory
* Optical coherence tomography, an imaging method
* Optimal cutting temperature compound, a process in medicine
* Organic Cation Transporter, a protein
* Orion Correlation Theory, a hypothesis in pyramidology
* Overseas Chinese Town, (narrowly) a theme park or (broadly) an area in Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
* Overseas Chinese Town Limited The company that operate Shenzhen Overseas Chinese Town and other theme parks in China* Overseas countries and territories, countries and territories that have a special relationship with a European Union sovereign state
* Oxford Classical Texts
* Oxytocin challenge test
* Oct, a fictional species from The C