Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if oaf is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on oaf.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer OAF has 869 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word OAF is VALID in some board games. Check OAF in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of oaf in various dictionaries:
noun - an awkward stupid person
A person regarded as stupid or clumsy.
adv - a clumsy, stupid person [n OAFS or OAVES] : OAFISH [ adj ], OAFISHLY
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|No exemplar of grace|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|This 3-letter term for a clumsy person may be derived from an old form of elf|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|A person regarded as stupid or clumsy.|
|a man who is rough or clumsy and unintelligent.|
|an awkward stupid person|
|a stupid, rude, or awkward person, especially a man:|
|a big, stupid, awkward person, esp. a man|
|Oaf might refer to|
* Associação Académica de Coimbra O.A.F., a professional football team in Coimbra, Portugal|
* ÖAF, an Austrian car and truck brand
* Oak Flats railway station in New South Wales, station code OAF
* Open Accessibility Framework, a high-level design for handicapped-accessible computer equipment and programs
* Oracle Application Framework, a software framework developed by Oracle Corporation for application development