Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if lull is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on lull.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer LULL has 305 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word LULL is VALID in some board games. Check LULL in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of lull in various dictionaries:
noun - a pause during which things are calm or activities are diminished
noun - a period of calm weather
verb - calm by deception
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Break in the action|
|Pause in the activities|
|Put to sleep|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|A temporary calm or stillness|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|a temporary interval of quiet or lack of activity.|
|calm or send to sleep, typically with soothing sounds or movements.|
|To cause to sleep or rest soothe or calm.|
|To deceive into trustfulness: "that honeyed charm that he used so effectively to lull his victims ( S.J. Perelman).|
|To become calm.|
|A relatively calm interval, as in a storm.|
|An interval of lessened activity: a lull in sales.|
|a period of calm weather|
|a pause during which things are calm or activities are diminished|
|become quiet or less intensive|
|Lull might refer to|
* In economy
* In music
* Lull (band), a musical project by Mick Harris.
* Lull (EP), an EP by the Smashing Pumpkins
* "Lull" (song), a song by Andrew Bird
* "Lull", a song by Radiohead, a B-side to "Karma Police"
* Auburn Lull, an American dream pop / space rock group
* Saint Lullus (c.710786), English bishop, also referred to as Lull or Lul
* Edward P. Lull, Commander of Alaska, USA, in 1881
* Richard Swann Lull (18671957), American palaeontologist
* Timothy Lull (19432003), American Lutheran minister and scholar
* Ramon Llull, philosopher
* Arthur de Lull (or de Lulli), pseudonym of Euphemia Allen
* Lull, a brand of reach forklift built by JLG Industries
* Lull, the time of year named from between Christmas and the new year