Is LULL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LULL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a pause during which things are calm or activities are diminished
- noun - a period of calm weather
- verb - calm by deception
- verb - become quiet or less intensive
- verb - make calm or still
- To cause to sleep or rest; soothe or calm.
- To become calm.
- A relatively calm interval, as in a storm.
- An interval of lessened activity: a lull in sales.
- verb - to cause to sleep or rest
There are 4 letters in LULL: L L L U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LULL
To search all scrabble anagrams of LULL, to go: LULL?
Rearrange the letters in LULL and see some winning combinations
4 letters out of LULL
Contextual use of LULL
What's nearby LULL
Lookup in Wiki for LULL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LULL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LULL"