Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if glazer is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on glazer.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer GLAZER has 10 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word GLAZER is VALID in some board games. Check GLAZER in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of glazer in various dictionaries:
noun - someone who cuts flat glass to size
verb - to fit windows with glass panes
GLAZER - Glazer is a surname that is derived from the occupation of the glazier, or glass cutter. Some notable people with this name include: Avram Glazer Be...
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|someone who cuts flat glass to size|
|One who applies glazing, as in pottery, etc. one who gives a glasslike or glossy surface to anything a calenderer or smoother of cloth, paper, etc.|
|Slang reference to a person who is prone to endless monologuing derived from the common practice of talking at you until your eyes "glaze" over.|
Glazer is a surname that is derived from the occupation of the glazier, or glass cutter. Some notable people with this name include:* Avram Glazer|
* Benjamin Glazer, screenwriter, producer, foley artist, and director of American films from the 1920s through the 1950s
* Bryan Glazer
* Eugene Glazer, American Olympic fencer
* Eugene Robert Glazer, American actor
* Frank Glazer, American pianist, composer, and professor of music
* Ilana Glazer, American comedian, writer, and actress
* Jay Glazer, American sportswriter
* Joel Glazer, entertainment lawyer and former television producer
* Jonathan Glazer, English director
* Malcolm Glazer, American businessman and sports team owner
* Michael Glazer, television producer and event planner
* Nathan Glazer, American commentator
* Tom Glazer. American folk singer and songwriter
* Omri Glazer. Israeli footballer (goalkeeper)