Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if garnish is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on garnish.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer GARNISH has 51 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word GARNISH is VALID in some board games. Check GARNISH in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of garnish in various dictionaries:
To enhance in appearance by adding decorative touches; embellish.
To decorate (prepared food or drink) with small colorful or savory items, such as parsley or lemon slices.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|If you get it on your food, it's a little bonus: if a court does it to your wages, it's anything but|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|decorate or embellish (something, especially food).|
|a small amount of food used to decorate other food.|
|A small amount of food used to decorate other food.|
|Serve notice on (a third party) for the purpose of legally seizing money belonging to a debtor or defendant.|
|Decorate or embellish (something, especially food)|
|decorate (food), as with parsley or other ornamental foods|
|to take part of the income or property of someone who owes a debt and give it to a court in order to pay the debt:|
|to decorate food with a small amount of a different food:|
|a small amount of different food used to decorate a dish or serving of food:|
|to decorate food with a small amount of different food:|
|Garnish might refer to|
* Garnishment, withholding of one's wages by one's employer to pay one's debt owed to a third party|
* Garnish Island, is an island in Glengarriff harbour (County Cork, Ireland) which is a popular tourist attraction.
* Garnish, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
* Garnish (fee), a fee paid by a new prisoner to other prisoners upon arrival at a jail
* Garnish (food), a substance used primarily as an embellishment or decoration to a prepared food or drink item
* Cocktail garnish, decorative ornaments that add character or style to a mixed drink
* Garnish, an aspect of military camouflage