Is GARNISH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GARNISH in various dictionaries:
- noun - something (such as parsley) added to a dish for flavor or decoration
- noun - any decoration added as a trimming or adornment
- verb - take a debtor's wages on legal orders, such as for child support
- verb - decorate (food), as with parsley or other ornamental foods
- To enhance in appearance by adding decorative touches; embellish.
- To decorate (prepared food or drink) with small colorful or savory items, such as parsley or lemon slices.
- To garnishee.
- Ornamentation; embellishment.
- An embellishment added to a prepared food or drink for decoration or added flavor.
- An unwarranted fee, such as one extorted from a new prisoner by a jailer.
- verb - to add something to for the purpose of making more attractive
There are 7 letters in GARNISH: A G H I N R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GARNISH
To search all scrabble anagrams of GARNISH, to go: GARNISH?
Rearrange the letters in GARNISH and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of GARNISH
6 letters out of GARNISH
5 letters out of GARNISH
4 letters out of GARNISH
3 letters out of GARNISH
2 letters out of GARNISH
Contextual use of GARNISH
What's nearby GARNISH
Lookup in Wiki for GARNISH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GARNISH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GARNISH"