Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if faction is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on faction.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer FACTION has 40 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word FACTION is VALID in some board games. Check FACTION in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of faction in various dictionaries:
noun - a clique (often secret) that seeks power usually through intrigue
noun - a dissenting clique
A group of persons forming a cohesive, usually contentious minority within a larger group.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|Drop a letter from "fraction" to get this fraction of a group within a larger group|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|A literary and cinematic genre in which real events are used as a basis for a fictional narrative or dramatization.|
|A small organized dissenting group within a larger one, especially in politics.|
|a clique (often secret) that seeks power usually through intrigue|
|a dissenting clique|
|a group within a larger group, especially one with slightly different ideas from the main group:|
|a group within a larger group, esp. one with slightly different ideas than the main group:|
|in nouns of action derived from verbs ending in i-fyi (such as iliquefactioni from iliquefyi ).|
|a small organized dissenting group within a larger one, especially in politics.|
|a literary and cinematic genre in which real events are used as a basis for a fictional narrative or dramatization.|
|A group of persons forming a cohesive, usually contentious minority within a larger group.|
|Faction might refer to|
Faction or factionalism may refer to:|
* Political faction, a group of people with a common political purpose
* Faction (roleplay), a group of roleplayers all sharing the same passion to roleplay a certain Gang.
* Clan (computer gaming) or Guild, an association of players of multiplayer games
* Faction (literature), a type of historical novel based on fact
* Faction (Planescape), political factions in the game Planescape
* Guild Wars Factions, a 2006 computer game developed by ArenaNet
* FACTION 28, a music channel on Sirius Satellite Radio
* The Faction (band), a punk rock band
* Red Faction, a 2001 computer game developed by THQ
* Faction (Sirius XM)
* Factions (Divergent)
* Faction fighting, an English term for Irish mass stick fights, see Bataireacht
* Free and Independent Faction, a Romanian political party*