Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if colliding is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on colliding.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer COLLIDING has 1 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word COLLIDING is VALID in some board games. Check COLLIDING in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of colliding in various dictionaries:
verb - be incompatible
verb - cause to collide
verb - crash together with violent impact
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Might there be fifty-one running into the cold gin?|
|Last Seen in these Crosswords & Puzzles|
|May 16 2005 Irish Times (Crosaire)|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Present participle of collide.|
|hit by accident when moving.|
|Hit by accident when moving.|
|Colliding might refer to|
A Collision is an event in which two or more bodies exert forces on each other for a relatively short time. Although the most common colloquial use of the word "collision" refers to incidents in which two or more objects collide with great force, the scientific use of the word "collision" implies nothing about the magnitude of the force.|
* Some examples of physical interactions that scientists would consider collisions:* An insect touches its antenna to the leaf of a plant. The antenna is said to collide with the leaf.
* A cat walks through the grass. Each contact that its paws make with the ground is a collision. Each brush of its fur against a blade of grass is a collision.
* When a boxer throws a punch, their fist is said to collide with the opponent's face.
* A black hole mergerSome colloquial uses of the word collision are:
* traffic collision, involving at least one automobile
* mid-air collision, between airplanes
* ship collision, accurately involving at least two moving maritime vessels hitting each other. See allision below.