Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if cladding is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on cladding.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer CLADDING has 18 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word CLADDING is VALID in some board games. Check CLADDING in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of cladding in various dictionaries:
A metal coating bonded onto another metal under high pressure and temperature.
A protective or insulating layer fixed to the outside of a building or another structure.
noun - something that overlays
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|a covering or coating on a structure or material.|
|a protective covering that protects the outside of a building|
|material that covers the surface of something and protects it:|
|A covering or coating on a structure or material.|
|A metal coating bonded onto another metal under high pressure and temperature.|
|The process of forming such a coating.|
|A protective or insulating layer fixed to the outside of a building or another structure.|
Cladding is an outer layer of material covering another. It may refer to the following:|
* Cladding (metalworking), a bonding together of dissimilar metals
* Cladding (fiber optics), fiber optics property to contain light in the core of the fiber by total internal reflection
* Cladding (construction), materials applied to the exterior of buildings
* Copper cladding, applying copper to the exterior of buildings
* Rainscreen cladding, an exterior wall detail to create a capillary break and to allow drainage and evaporation of water
* Siding, or wall cladding, exterior material applied to the walls of a building* Cladding (nuclear fuel), the outer layer of the fuel rods, standing between the coolant and the nuclear fuel
* Cladding (boiler), the layer of insulation and outer wrapping around a boiler shell