Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if ambled is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on ambled.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer AMBLED has 61 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word AMBLED is VALID in some board games. Check AMBLED in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of ambled in various dictionaries:
verb - walk leisurely
verb - to walk in a leisurely manner
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Simple past tense and past participle of amble.|
|walk or move at a slow, relaxed pace.|
|Walk or move at a slow, relaxed pace.|
|A walk at a slow, relaxed pace, especially for pleasure.|
|Ambled might refer to|
Amble is a seaport town on the North Sea coast in Northumberland, England.|
* Amble may also refer to:* Amble, an unincorporated community in Winfield Township, Michigan, United States
* River Amble, Cornwall, England, a tributary of the River Camel
* Alf Amble (1909–1950), Norwegian anti-Semitic activist and writer
* Lars Amble (born 1938), Swedish actor and director
* Michele Bachmann (born 1956 as Michele Amble), American politician
* Ambling gait or amble, any of a number of gaits for horses