Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if affect is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on affect.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer AFFECT has 125 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word AFFECT is VALID in some board games. Check AFFECT in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of affect in various dictionaries:
noun - the conscious subjective aspect of feeling or emotion
verb - have an effect upon
verb - act physically on
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|Noun for feeling as shown by facial expression or body language; it may be "flat" in people with schizophrenia|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Emotion or desire as influencing behaviour.|
|Pretend to have or feel (something)|
|Have an effect on make a difference to.|
|emotion or desire as influencing behaviour.|
|have an effect on make a difference to.|
|pretend to have or feel (something).|
|to pretend to be or have something:|
|to have an influence on someone or something:|
|to start to wear or do something in order to make people admire or respect you:|
|to pretend to feel or think something:|
|Affect might refer to|
* Affect (linguistics), attitude or emotion that a speaker brings to an utterance
* Affect (philosophy)
* Affect (psychology), the experience of feeling or emotion
* Affect display, signs of emotion, such as facial expression, vocalization, and posture
* Affect theory
* Affective science, the scientific study of emotion
* Blunted affect or affective flattening, a reduction in emotional reactivity
* Labile affect, the unstable display of emotion* Affected accent; see Accent (sociolinguistics)
* Affective computing, an area of research in computer science aiming to understand the emotional state of users