Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if afar is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on afar.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer AFAR has 1527 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word AFAR is VALID in some board games. Check AFAR in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of afar in various dictionaries:
adv - (old-fashioned) at or from or to a great distance
A long distance: Tales from afar.
noun - a great distance
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Winston Churchill's '___ Country'|
|From a distance|
|In the distance|
|Come from ___|
|Many miles away|
|At some distance|
|At a distance|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|at or to a distance.|
|(old-fashioned) at or from or to a great distance far|
|from or at a great distance:|
|From, at, or to a great distance: saw it afar off traveled afar.|
|A long distance: Tales from afar.|
|At or to a distance.|
|A member of a people living in Djibouti, Eritrea, and Ethiopia.|
|The Cushitic language of the Afar, with about 700,000 speakers.|
|Relating to the Afar or their language.|
|Afar might refer to|
* Horn of Africa
* Afar people, an ethnic group of Djibouti, Eritrea and Ethiopia
* Afar Region, a regional state of Ethiopia
* Afar language, an East Cushitic language
* Afar Desert or Danakil Desert, a desert in Ethiopia
* Afar Triangle or Afar Depression, a geological feature in East Africa
* Afar Triple Junction, a geological rift system which divides the Nubian, Somalian, and Arabian plates
* French Territory of the Afars and the Issas, a former French colony (now Djibouti)
* Afar Revolutionary Democratic Unity Front, an Ethiopian political party
* Tal Afar, in Iraq
* Tel Afar District, region in Iraq
* A Combo Rangers character
* Afar (magazine)
* Afar (album), a synthpop album by Ice Choir
* Alliance for Animal Rights, an animal rights advocacy group based in Dublin, Ireland
* American Federation for Aging Research, a private charitable organization