Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VIRILITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIRILITY exist?
Definitions of VIRILITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the masculine property of being capable of copulation and procreation
- noun - the trait of being manly
- The quality or state of being virile; manly character.
- Masculine vigor; potency.
- noun - the quality or state of being virile
There are 8 letters in VIRILITY: I I I L R T V Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VIRILITY plus a wildcard: VIRILITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VIRILITY
Images for VIRILITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.