Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VIBRIO
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIBRIO exist?
Definitions of VIBRIO in dictionaries:
- noun - curved rodlike motile bacterium
- adj - any of a genus of bacteria shaped like a comma [n -RIOS] : VIBRIOID
There are 6 letters in VIBRIO: B I I O R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VIBRIO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VIBRIO plus a wildcard: VIBRIO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VIBRIO
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VIBRIO
- Microbial Biorealm page on the genus vibrio
- Consultoras HACCP Fifty-Year Cholera Mystery Solved
- Filevibrio cholerae 01.jpg - Wikipedia
- Bonaire Marine Biology vibrio Bacteria The Sudden Death of Moray ...
- Enterobacteriaceae vibrio Campylobacter and Helicobacter
- vibrio Flickr - Photo Sharing
- This micrograph shows fluorescently stained vibrio fischeri cells ...
- vibrio cholerae. [3V3654] Stock Photos Royalty Free Royalty Free ...
- vibrio cholerae (Primary bacteremia) ID Chula
- vibrio cholerae
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.