Scrabble word: UNWIND
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNWIND exist?
Definitions of UNWIND in dictionaries:
- verb - reverse the winding or twisting of
- verb - separate the tangles of
- verb - become less tense, rest, or take one's ease
- verb - cause to feel relaxed
- To reverse the winding or twisting of: unwind a ball of yarn.
- To separate the tangled parts of; disentangle.
- To free (someone) of nervous tension or pent-up energy.
- To become unwound.
- To become free of nervous tension; relax: liked to unwind with a cocktail before dinner.
- verb - to reverse the winding of
There are 6 letters in UNWIND: D I N N U W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNWIND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNWIND plus a wildcard: UNWIND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNWIND
Images for UNWIND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.