Scrabble word: UNEQUAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNEQUAL exist?
Definitions of UNEQUAL in dictionaries:
- adj - poorly balanced or matched in quantity or value or measure
- adj - lacking the requisite qualities or resources to meet a task
- Not the same in any measurable aspect, such as extent or quantity.
- Not the same as another in rank or social position.
- Consisting of ill-matched opponents: an unequal race.
- Having unbalanced sides or parts; asymmetrical.
- Not even or consistent; variable.
- Not having the required abilities; inadequate: “It was maddening to be unequal to many enterprises” (D.
- One that is not the equal of another.
- noun - one that is not equal to another
There are 7 letters in UNEQUAL: A E L N Q U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNEQUAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNEQUAL plus a wildcard: UNEQUAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNEQUAL
Images for UNEQUAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.