Scrabble word: UNEQUAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNEQUAL exist?
Definitions of UNEQUAL in dictionaries:
- adj - poorly balanced or matched in quantity or value or measure
- adj - lacking the requisite qualities or resources to meet a task
- Not the same in any measurable aspect, such as extent or quantity.
- Not the same as another in rank or social position.
- Consisting of ill-matched opponents: an unequal race.
- Having unbalanced sides or parts; asymmetrical.
- Not even or consistent; variable.
- Not having the required abilities; inadequate: “It was maddening to be unequal to many enterprises” (D.
- One that is not the equal of another.
- noun - one that is not equal to another