Scrabble word: STATUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STATUS exist?
Definitions of STATUS in dictionaries:
- noun - the relative position or standing of things or especially persons in a society
- noun - a state at a particular time
- Position relative to that of others; standing: Her status is that of a guest.
- High standing; prestige: a position of status in the community.
- The legal character or condition of a person or thing: the status of a minor.
- A state of affairs; situation.
- noun - relative position
There are 6 letters in STATUS: A S S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STATUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STATUS plus a wildcard: STATUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STATUS
Images for STATUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.