Scrabble word: STATUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STATUS exist?
Definitions of STATUS in dictionaries:
- noun - the relative position or standing of things or especially persons in a society
- noun - a state at a particular time
- Position relative to that of others; standing: Her status is that of a guest.
- High standing; prestige: a position of status in the community.
- The legal character or condition of a person or thing: the status of a minor.
- A state of affairs; situation.
- noun - relative position