Scrabble word: SQUISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SQUISH exist?
Definitions of SQUISH in dictionaries:
- noun - the noise of soft mud being walked on
- verb - walk through mud or mire
- verb - put (a liquid) into a container or another place by means of a squirting action
- A squishing sound.
- A person regarded as weak and ineffective.
- verb - to press into a pulp or flat mass
There are 6 letters in SQUISH: H I Q S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SQUISH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SQUISH plus a wildcard: SQUISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SQUISH
Images for SQUISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.