Scrabble word: SQUAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does SQUAD exist?
Definitions of SQUAD in dictionaries:
- noun - a smallest army unit
- noun - a cooperative unit (especially in sports)
- noun - a small squad of policemen trained to deal with a particular kind of crime
- A small group of people organized in a common endeavor or activity.
- The smallest tactical unit of military personnel.
- A small unit of police officers.
- An athletic team.
- verb - to form into squads (small organized groups)
There are 5 letters in SQUAD: A D Q S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SQUAD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SQUAD plus a wildcard: SQUAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SQUAD
Images for SQUAD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.