Scrabble word: SQUAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does SQUAD exist?
Definitions of SQUAD in dictionaries:
- noun - a smallest army unit
- noun - a cooperative unit (especially in sports)
- noun - a small squad of policemen trained to deal with a particular kind of crime
- A small group of people organized in a common endeavor or activity.
- The smallest tactical unit of military personnel.
- A small unit of police officers.
- An athletic team.
- verb - to form into squads (small organized groups)