Scrabble word: QUADS
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUADS exist?
Definitions of QUADS in dictionaries:
- noun - one of four children born at the same time from the same pregnancy
- noun - a muscle of the thigh that extends the leg
- noun - (printing) a block of type without a raised letter
- noun - a rectangular area surrounded on all sides by buildings
- verb - to space out by means of quadrats
There are 5 letters in QUADS: A D Q S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUADS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUADS plus a wildcard: QUADS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUADS
Images for QUADS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.