Scrabble word: SMOKY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SMOKY exist?
Definitions of SMOKY in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by or emitting or filled with smoke
- adj - tasting of smoke
- Emitting smoke in profuse volume: a smoky stove.
- Mixed or filled with smoke: smoky corridors.
- Resembling smoke: a smoky haze.
- Discolored or soiled with or as if with smoke: “The smoky Sicilian afternoon sun tinged the green landscape with red” (Mario Puzo).
- Tasting of smoke: smoky sausages.
- adv - filled with smoke [adj SMOKIER, SMOKIEST] : SMOKILY