Scrabble word: SMOKY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SMOKY exist?
Definitions of SMOKY in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by or emitting or filled with smoke
- adj - tasting of smoke
- Emitting smoke in profuse volume: a smoky stove.
- Mixed or filled with smoke: smoky corridors.
- Resembling smoke: a smoky haze.
- Discolored or soiled with or as if with smoke: “The smoky Sicilian afternoon sun tinged the green landscape with red” (Mario Puzo).
- Tasting of smoke: smoky sausages.
- adv - filled with smoke [adj SMOKIER, SMOKIEST] : SMOKILY
There are 5 letters in SMOKY: K M O S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SMOKY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SMOKY plus a wildcard: SMOKY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SMOKY
Images for SMOKY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.