Scrabble word: SHOOK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHOOK exist?
Definitions of SHOOK in dictionaries:
- noun - a disassembled barrel
- noun - building material used as siding or roofing
- noun - frothy drink of milk and flavoring and sometimes fruit or ice cream
- noun - a note that alternates rapidly with another note a semitone above it
- noun - grasping and shaking a person's hand (as to acknowledge an introduction or to agree on a contract)
- noun - a reflex motion caused by cold or fear or excitement
- noun - causing to move repeatedly from side to side
- A set of parts for assembling a barrel or packing box.
- noun - a set of parts for assembling a barrel or packing