Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHOOK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHOOK exist?
Definitions of SHOOK in dictionaries:
- noun - a disassembled barrel
- noun - building material used as siding or roofing
- noun - frothy drink of milk and flavoring and sometimes fruit or ice cream
- noun - a note that alternates rapidly with another note a semitone above it
- noun - grasping and shaking a person's hand (as to acknowledge an introduction or to agree on a contract)
- noun - a reflex motion caused by cold or fear or excitement
- noun - causing to move repeatedly from side to side
- A set of parts for assembling a barrel or packing box.
- n - a set of parts for assembling a barrel or packing
There are 5 letters in SHOOK: H K O O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHOOK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHOOK plus a wildcard: SHOOK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHOOK
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHOOK
- All shook Up The Family Poet
- All shook Up
- All shook Up picture for water fun 2 photography contest - Pxleyes ...
- new groovy classic track from shook. Quality assured.
- All shook Up 1000 miles with Jesus
- Tracasseur shook
- All shook Up Book by Joe DiPietro