Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHOOK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHOOK exist?
Definitions of SHOOK in dictionaries:
- noun - a disassembled barrel
- noun - building material used as siding or roofing
- noun - frothy drink of milk and flavoring and sometimes fruit or ice cream
- noun - a note that alternates rapidly with another note a semitone above it
- noun - grasping and shaking a person's hand (as to acknowledge an introduction or to agree on a contract)
- noun - a reflex motion caused by cold or fear or excitement
- noun - causing to move repeatedly from side to side
- A set of parts for assembling a barrel or packing box.
- noun - a set of parts for assembling a barrel or packing
There are 5 letters in SHOOK: H K O O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHOOK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHOOK plus a wildcard: SHOOK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHOOK
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHOOK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.