Scrabble word: RIGGING
Is RIGGING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RIGGING in dictionaries:
- noun - gear consisting of ropes etc. supporting a ship's masts and sails
- noun - formation of masts, spars, sails, etc., on a vessel
- verb - arrange the outcome of by means of deceit
- verb - manipulate in a fraudulent manner
- verb - connect or secure to
- verb - equip with sails or masts
- The system of ropes, chains, and tackle used to support and control the masts, sails, and yards of a sailing vessel.
- The supporting material for construction work.
- noun - the system of lines, chains, and tackle used aboard a ship
There are 7 letters in RIGGING: G G G I I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIGGING
Click to search all anagrams of RIGGING plus a wildcard: RIGGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIGGING
Images for RIGGING
Lookup in Wiki for RIGGING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.