Scrabble word: REEKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does REEKED exist?
Definitions of REEKED in dictionaries:
- verb - have an element suggestive (of something)
- verb - smell badly and offensively
- verb - be wet with sweat or blood, as of one's face
- verb - give off smoke, fumes, warm vapour, steam, etc.
- verb - to give off a strong, unpleasant odor
There are 6 letters in REEKED: D E E E K R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REEKED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REEKED plus a wildcard: REEKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REEKED
Images for REEKED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.