Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: QUENCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUENCH exist?
Definitions of QUENCH in dictionaries:
- verb - satisfy (thirst)
- verb - put out, as of fires, flames, or lights
- verb - electronics: suppress (sparking) when the current is cut off in an inductive circuit, or suppress (an oscillation or discharge) in a component or device
- verb - suppress or crush completely
- verb - reduce the degree of (luminescence or phosphorescence) in (excited molecules or a material) by adding a suitable substance
- verb - cool (hot metal) by plunging into cold water or other liquid
- To put out (a fire, for example); extinguish.
- To suppress; squelch: The disapproval of my colleagues quenched my enthusiasm for the plan.
- To put an end to; destroy.
- To slake; satisfy: Mineral water quenched our thirst.
- To cool (hot metal) by thrusting into water or other liquid.
- verb - to put out or extinguish
There are 6 letters in QUENCH: C E H N Q U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUENCH plus a wildcard: QUENCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUENCH
Images for QUENCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.