Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: QUASSIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUASSIA exist?
Definitions of QUASSIA in dictionaries:
- noun - a bitter compound used as an insecticide and tonic and vermifuge
- noun - handsome South American shrub or small tree having bright scarlet flowers and yielding a valuable fine-grained yellowish wood
- A tropical American shrub or small tree (Quassia amara) having bright scarlet flowers and yielding a valuable, lustrous, finegrained, yellowish-white wood.
- The wood of this plant.
- A bitter substance obtained from the wood of this plant, used in medicine and as an insecticide.
- n - a tropical tree
There are 7 letters in QUASSIA: A A I Q S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUASSIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUASSIA plus a wildcard: QUASSIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUASSIA
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for QUASSIA
- quassia ClipArt ETC
- ... utilis contre la paludisme en Guyane quassia amara (Simaroubaceae
- Amargo Pictures (quassia amara)
- 1402 quassia de la jamaique c.t
- PLANTS Profile for quassia amara (quassia wood) USDA PLANTS
- quassia amara L. ETHNOBOTANIQUE
- Simaroubaceae KMLE - ...
- Possum Deterrent quassia Chips
- quassia amara Simaroubaceae Hombre grande
- Uso popular de las infusiones y su uso teraputico