Scrabble word: PUNCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUNCH exist?
Definitions of PUNCH in dictionaries:
- noun - (boxing) a blow with the fist
- noun - an iced mixed drink usually containing alcohol and prepared for multiple servings
- noun - a tool for making holes or indentations
- verb - deliver a quick blow to
- verb - drive forcibly as if by a punch
- verb - make a hole into or between, as for ease of separation
- A tool for circular or other piercing: a leather punch.
- A tool for forcing a pin, bolt, or rivet in or out of a hole.
- A tool for stamping a design on a surface.
- A tool for making a countersink.
- To hit with a sharp blow of the fist.
- To poke or prod with a stick.
- To herd (cattle).
- To depress (a key or button, for example) in order to activate a device or perform an operation: punched the “repeat” key; punched in the number on the computer.
- A blow with the fist.
- Vigor or drive.
- To check out formally at a job upon departure.
- To eject from a military aircraft.
- A beverage of fruit juices and sometimes carbonated water or soda, often spiced and mixed with a wine or liquor base.
- verb - to perforate with a type of tool