Scrabble word: PUNCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUNCH exist?
Definitions of PUNCH in dictionaries:
- noun - (boxing) a blow with the fist
- noun - an iced mixed drink usually containing alcohol and prepared for multiple servings
- noun - a tool for making holes or indentations
- verb - deliver a quick blow to
- verb - drive forcibly as if by a punch
- verb - make a hole into or between, as for ease of separation
- A tool for circular or other piercing: a leather punch.
- A tool for forcing a pin, bolt, or rivet in or out of a hole.
- A tool for stamping a design on a surface.
- A tool for making a countersink.
- To hit with a sharp blow of the fist.
- To poke or prod with a stick.
- To herd (cattle).
- To depress (a key or button, for example) in order to activate a device or perform an operation: punched the “repeat” key; punched in the number on the computer.
- A blow with the fist.
- Vigor or drive.
- To check out formally at a job upon departure.
- To eject from a military aircraft.
- A beverage of fruit juices and sometimes carbonated water or soda, often spiced and mixed with a wine or liquor base.
- verb - to perforate with a type of tool
There are 5 letters in PUNCH: C H N P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUNCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUNCH plus a wildcard: PUNCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUNCH
Images for PUNCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.