Scrabble word: OBEAH
Is OBEAH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of OBEAH in dictionaries:
- noun - (West Indies) followers of a religious system involving witchcraft and sorcery
- noun - a religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery
- A form of religious belief of African origin, practiced in some parts of the West Indies, Jamaica, and nearby tropical America, involving sorcery.
- An object, a charm, or a fetish used in the practice of this religion.
- noun - a form of sorcery of African origin
There are 5 letters in OBEAH: A B E H O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OBEAH
Click to search all anagrams of OBEAH plus a wildcard: OBEAH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OBEAH
Images for OBEAH
Lookup in Wiki for OBEAH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.