Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MUFTI
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUFTI exist?
Definitions of MUFTI in dictionaries:
- noun - a jurist who interprets Muslim religious law
- noun - civilian dress worn by a person who is entitled to wear a military uniform
- n - a judge who interprets Muslim religious law
There are 5 letters in MUFTI: F I M T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUFTI
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUFTI plus a wildcard: MUFTI?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUFTI
Images for MUFTI
- Haj Amin al-Husseini
- ... Made by Metropolitan Laurus to all Russians gainutdin-mufti-ravil-3
- ... (Pictures) Houseband member Sikander mufti (2) Koolmuzone
- combooksidhgkthbwbng8cpgpa28 grand mufti hajj muhammad amin al ...
- Mehbooba mufti Featured India Jammu Kashmir Srinagar
- mufti Taqi Usmani Key Islamic Principles for Reforming the Global ...
- Rencontre entre le Grand mufti de Jrusalem Al Husseini et Hitler ...
- Trkischer mufti spanische Zeichnung des 17. Jahrhunderts ...
- ARACELY ARAMBULA(MARIA DEL CARMEN)