Scrabble word: MERCY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MERCY exist?
Definitions of MERCY in dictionaries:
- noun - leniency and compassion shown toward offenders by a person or agency charged with administering justice
- noun - a disposition to be kind and forgiving
- noun - the feeling that motivates compassion
- noun - something for which to be thankful
- noun - alleviation of distress
- Compassionate treatment, especially of those under one’s power; clemency.
- A disposition to be kind and forgiving: a heart full of mercy.
- Something for which to be thankful; a blessing: It was a mercy that no one was hurt.
- These nouns mean kind, forgiving, or sympathetic and humane treatment of or disposition toward others.
- noun - compassion shown to an offender or enemy
There are 5 letters in MERCY: C E M R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MERCY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MERCY plus a wildcard: MERCY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MERCY
Images for MERCY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.