Is MERCY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MERCY in various dictionaries:
- noun - leniency and compassion shown toward offenders by a person or agency charged with administering justice
- noun - a disposition to be kind and forgiving
- noun - the feeling that motivates compassion
- noun - something for which to be thankful
- noun - alleviation of distress
- Compassionate treatment, especially of those under one’s power; clemency.
- A disposition to be kind and forgiving: a heart full of mercy.
- Something for which to be thankful; a blessing: It was a mercy that no one was hurt.
- These nouns mean kind, forgiving, or sympathetic and humane treatment of or disposition toward others.
- noun - compassion shown to an offender or enemy
There are 5 letters in MERCY: C E M R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MERCY
To search all scrabble anagrams of MERCY, to go: MERCY?
Rearrange the letters in MERCY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MERCY
What's nearby MERCY
Lookup in Wiki for MERCY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MERCY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MERCY"