Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LOLLOP
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOLLOP exist?
Definitions of LOLLOP in dictionaries:
- verb - walk clumsily and with a bounce
- To move with a bobbing motion.
- To lounge about; loll.
- v - to recline or lean in a relaxed, lazy manner
There are 6 letters in LOLLOP: L L L O O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOLLOP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOLLOP plus a wildcard: LOLLOP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOLLOP
Images for LOLLOP
- For Pollyanna Lollipop Shiny Hair Clips in Pale Pink
- ... World Wide Festival of Races Lincolnshire lollop 9 September 2010
- titellollop fotoErik Balle
- Sizzling Summer Sampler lollopop
- 32 - - ...
- RW Race Report - Longmoor lollop - Event Editorial - Runners World
- Two Indian tigers in Natural World Battle to Save the Tiger ...
- lollop (lollopizzi) on Twitter
- Wacky Word from CupofZup.com lollop. Verb. Definition To move with a ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.