Scrabble word: KVETCH
Is KVETCH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of KVETCH in dictionaries:
- noun - (Yiddish) a constant complainer
- noun - (Yiddish) a nagging complaint
- verb - express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness
- A chronic, whining complainer.
- A nagging complaint: “a rambling kvetch against the system” (Leonard Ross).
- verb - to express discontent
There are 6 letters in KVETCH: C E H K T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KVETCH
Click to search all anagrams of KVETCH plus a wildcard: KVETCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KVETCH
Images for KVETCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.